Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Drivers License fiasco

The saga continues. Every time I try to go in and get my WI drivers license I am prevented from doing so! I think the world is just against me or something! I got a list of things I can use to use as proof of residence but when ever I bring something from the list there's a reason I can't use it. My name is not on the utility bill, my long established bank account isn't in WI, my new checking account is too new, my new savings account isn't an active enough account, my pay stubs aren't old enough. You'd think if they were going to have excuses for every piece of information you bring in you'd have the exclusions already listed so people wouldn't have to wait in line 1/2 hour or more just to be told "Even though that's an item on the list, it can't be used because...." It's frustrating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the DMV!! I still can't believe they wanted my marriage certificate to prove my maiden name. I had to show my ss card and I couldn't get my SS card all those years ago in my married name without showing my marriage certificate. You would think that seeing my SS card with my married name would be enough right?! So much fun. I should have titled my post today "Gotta Love the DMV!"