Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Had another showing!

Well, I know that just having a showing is not something to be extremely excited about or anything but we got good feed back. They put in an offer on another place, but was happy to see that they thought it was excellent showing wise. They said they'd keep us in mind if their offer doesn't work out. I suppose that's happening a lot nowadays. They thought we were $15K+ too high though. We also had a office tour for realtors with the same office. It sounded like many thought we were over priced also. I'm still praying for a way to accept the offer we got. I want to move on with my life. Am I starting to sound like a broken record or something?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like things are going in the right direction for you! Regarding positive feedback from a showing...who doesn't like to hear that someone appreciates what they've done? And you've worked hard! Hang in there...all of this will be over soon and you can get on with the rest of your life. TGIF!:-) Plans for the weekend? DH and I are going out tonight w/friends to a great little Mexican restaurant. It's my son's bd on Sunday so BBQing ribs and making an Italian cream cake (both his favs) for him.

Unknown said...

No fun plans. It's snowing pretty hard so we're planning on staying in. No money to go do anything anyway so I guess it works out well. I hope you have a fun time!
Dh made spaghetti dinner for us. I wish I would have thought to stop and get some garlic bread to go with it while I was in town!

I'll be doing the poly on our downstairs trim this weekend, probably not until tomorrow though. Is that fun? At least they're plans....

Anonymous said...

Cindy:
There are creative ways to sell, however realators sometimes do not want to get involved. Rent with option, pay closing costs, for sell by owner, Ziprealty (gives rebate) - ask your lising agent to take less of a fee - open end contract, where if you find the buyer the listing agent gets nothing.
Most people that are buying are watching the market due to all the foreclosures.
You know what you paid for your house, figure out what you really need from your sell, not what you think you should get.
Good luck!