Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Thinking about refinancing...

We've been trying to figure out a good way to get out of debt. While refinancing shouldn't be considered lightly, I am really thinking that it's our last, best hope. A few months when our tennants didn't pay the rent due we were COMPLETELY living off of our credit cards. Not a wise choice by any means, but we had no other options available. We make too much money to qualify for any type of assisitance, we are just viewed as living beyond our means. Look, if I could sell that house, I would, really. The market just sucks now, that's all!

Things are looking up now for the next few months at least, most of the expenses there will be covered until the guy who lives downstairs decides he wants to move out. Would it be selfish of me to want him to stay longer than he says he wants to? God has been good to us, and I am praying that this continues. I would appreciate it if you could pray for us too.

No comments: