Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Insulated the basement

I finally got the basement walls insulated today. It took some effort, but it's finally done. I was going to put up the plastic after I finished each room, but the staple gun wouldn't work. Well, I suppose it would work better if I had staples!

No staples and 4 MIL plastic was on rebate, so I took a trip to the big M today and made a few small purchases. I hurried home so I could finish my projects. I finished putting up all of the insulation in the whole basement, and then I went to put up the freshly bought plastic.

Staple gun won't work. ARGH! So, I guess I need a new staple gun now? There were no staples jammed in it or anything, and I had Cheesehead double check and he couldn't find anything either. So, I guess I'm stuck now. What do I do?

No comments: