Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

12 DOM and still no showings!





Well, the house has been on the market for almost two weeks and no showings scheduled. I guess I'm going to have to take out a loan for a small fortune if I want to be able to sell it. It really makes me sick! I went through all of our receipts. Adding the purchases for upgrades to the purchase price, we have paid over 180 K for that house. After all of the work I've put in over there I'm very disheartened. I just don't know what to do. I mean, I guess if I really want to sell it I'll have to take out a 30K + loan and just give the dang thing away. Too bad, it's such a nice house. It sure would be nice if I could win a large sum of money so I could afford to pay it off and keep it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cinj--this is great---love your new blog!!! Now I can link you and check up on you!! This is so much better. About your house---wait till after the end of May to make any more decisions. And...we'll remember to pray for each other every day! Hugs to ya--and I'll be back.

ShellyH said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! Hopefully you will get some showings this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cinj! I found it! Your house looks so pretty. You just need some *lookie loos*. I can't believe you haven't had any lookers yet. What does your real estate agent say? -- grntea

Unknown said...

YAY! So glad you could join the party over here grntea! Did you find FGG too?

Realtor says the market is slow. Ad went out in a local newspaper so I'm hoping to have someone come and check it out any day now. I just hope the first looker comes in and falls in love with the place and makes a full price offer. I suppose that's too much to wish for though!