Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Finished priming... FINALLY! and other ramblings

I thought I'd NEVER be done. It seemed to take forever. I suppose it didn't help that the last two days I had to wait until after I was done working to get to work. The hallway is now a wonderful green color. I am hoping to paint the bathroom, family room, and Peanut's room on Thursday. Maybe that's a bit ambitious, but I am anxiuos to start my decorating!

I have to work all day tomorrow so no more progress will be made until Thursday.

Friday I volunteered to go to Klondike days with my son's class. WHY??? It's outside all day. Don't get me wrong, I love the outdoors- when it's 40 degrees or more! I don't even own a pair of snow pants. I know, I know. How can one live in the frozen north all her life and not own a pair of snowpants, right? Well, I don't bother staying outside much in the winter. I'll have to find some thermal underwear and a couple of pairs of sweatpants to wear! It's supposed to warm up to 11 degrees by then. Hmm, doesn't sound quite warm enough to me....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinj--you are going to freeze!!! I remember those days of following my kids around. I sure miss it. Hardest day of my life was leaving my son in the rear-view mirror of the car as we dropped him off at college. That was many years ago--but is cemented in my memory. I still cry when they leave my house.

I still don't have a single offer!!

Unknown said...

Ugh! Seriously?? I thought for sure that you'd have an offer by now.

On the bright side I spoke with people who'd been to Klondike days and they said there were plenty of warm spots to go inside. It sounds like it will be fun. I can't imagine the day that I'll be leaving them at college, but the first 10 years have sure flown by so I know it will be happening in the blink of an eye!