Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

6 unimportant things about me

1. My huband says I am the cheapest person he knows. I am very good at stretching a dollar, I can be VERY creative when I need to get a little bit of extra money.

2. I am a kid at heart. I love to play with my kids and just act like them. Who says you can't be a 33 year old kid anyway? I can get just as caught up in the game as they do! We play lots of games, both board games AND video games. My favorite video games are Harvest Moon and Zelda. I'm pretty good at those, not so much the others. They're still fun to play even if I end up loosing!

3. The kids and I LOVE to watch movies together. We watch all kinds of them. I guess our top types are Feature Films for Families, Disney movies, and Star Wars movies. We love to have popcorn and cheese when we watch them too! I even bought them those plastic popcorn containers.

4. I am very handy. I am good at fixing things that most people would just throw away nowadays. I don't like to add to the landfills if I can get something to work again.

5. I love window shopping. It's ALMOST as fun as shopping for real, except you don't have the credit card bills to pay coming a month after the trip. We often go on family excursions to Wausau and come back wihout having spent much money excpet for lunch.

6. My favorite subjects in school were science related. I like plants, animals, rocks, space, and studying the human body. I find the natural world is fascinating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you were crafty. I knew you could stretch a dollar too!! I like hearing you say you like window shopping cause me too. I shopped a lot today. I took pics and will be doing a whole post on that sometime tomorrow probably. So you can window shop at my blog all you want--lol. This was a good write up on ya!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My touch pad for the new puter is maddening!!! Sorry to have posted twice--just edit me!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun facts about you! We share a few...Star Wars...I have some 'collectibles'. How about you? Thrifty...Nothing wrong with that! I bet your DH is glad...it helped get my kids through college w/out student loans. And repurposing an item is great...often better than buying new...more fun, for sure! Definitely share the interest in the sciences and nature...gardening, birds, animals, et. All the fun stuff!

Unknown said...

Lin- Yes, I have LOTS of collectibles. Lots of the books as well as action figures, toys, I even my old Princess Leia t-shirt from when Return of the Jedi came out into theatres. I have some unused Princess Leia soap too. Dh laughs at me for being so cheap, but I did a lot at my other house on a shoe string budget. Looks like it worked too! Maybe he won't think I'm so funny anymore???

FGG- We went to Wausau today and "shopped" all day. Must have been a shopping day, huh? Aside from supplies for finishing the basement I only spent $15. I got some body wash (stress relieving, it was on sale at B&BW- a bit of a splurge, but I felt I needed it!) and 2 gardening books. It was a fun day! Even better when I got home and had the message from my realtor. Too bad my cell phone was dead, I could have heard about it hours earlier! I might have even been able to talk to my bank today. Stupid cell phone!