Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Annoying!

Well, when I talked to the bank in the beginning of January and told them there was no way I could afford to pay the house payment because our renter moved out and owed us months' worth of back rent they decided to send us a "work out packet". So, I filled it out and sent it back.

Apparently they never got it??? So I keep on calling them so they don't think I am being a deadbeat or something. Well, they FINALLY decided to send us a "short sale" packet. I don't know if it will do much good at this point since we are already two month's behind. After 3 months you get a breach of contract letter and foreclosure begins. I highly doubt that one month's time will be long enough for us to get the house sold and closed before they want to foreclose on us. SIGH. I'm not sure why they wouldn't even consider trying to get thinngs figured out BEFORE all of this stuff happened! I haven't even gotten the other rent either that's supposed to cover my utilities, insurance, and taxes. Apparently Mom has more important bills to pay???? I have SUCH a headache!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.