Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

A Great Night!

We were too lazy to cook tonight, so we went to Tula's in Minoqua. Wed and Fri are fish fry night. YUM! I ordered a two piece dinner and a water so I didn't make out too bad calorie wise. After the kids HAD to spend their money. Apparently it was burning a hole in their pocket or something. LOL. So, we headed over to the FD and there was a sale on clothes. I was SO happy! My pants are getting worn out but I haven't wanted to buy any since I am trying to loose weight. Well guess what? I found pants for $2.60 for me! Well, I stocked up. Bought 5 pairs for myself, 2 for Cheesehead, 4 outfits for Peanut, and a jacket for myself.

The pants have elastic waist bands, so even IF I do end up loosing some weight, I should still be able to use them for a while. I guess if I have to choose between loosing weight and selling my house, I'd have to choose the house first. I SHOULD put myself first, but eating healthy is expensive and I can't afford to do that when I still have 2 house payments to make!

No comments: