Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Northern Lady with Southern roots

I've been doing some geneaology research. Apparently I have relatives who came from Ketucky, North Carolina, and Indiana as well as New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Virginia. My grandpa was born in WI. I was only a second generation Minnesotan. Maybe I'll meet some of my far flung relatives someday. I thought it would be neat to go and visit some of the places that my ancestors lived. Maybe after I get that other house sold. I am English, Swedish, and Finnish mostly. I find looking up this information very neat. I love old pictures and buildings, it's a shame that there aren't more of them for me to see. Every time I put another piece together I get excited. I am writing down everything I find out so I can pass the information on to my children some day. I think it's important to keep in touch with our roots. I'd love to be able to visit these places and get birth and death certificates and visit my ancestors grave sites. Does that make me weird?

No comments: