Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

WHEW! I am exhausted.


I got Peanut's bedroom and closet painted as well as TBO's closet and the bathroom done today. Not too bad for being under the weather. I've been taking meds all day so I wasn't feeling bad when they were working. Now my head feels like it explode though! I "let" them wear off because I was determined to finish Peanut's room. It's a pepto pink. A creation I made by mixing together my old paints from my other house. I think it looks great. No plans to sell any time soon so I can use bright bold colors here. YAY! TBO's room will be getting painted yellow- IF I can get to his paint!

Apparently Klondike days field trip is not going to happen tomorrow after all. It's supposed to feel like -26 when you factor in the wind chills. BRRRRRR. Hmm, guess I'll get the painting finished tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cinj--I shouldn't have drunk after you--lol---I got your cold!! I feel awful. I can't get sick. I got a house full of family this weekend. I really don't know if it's a cold or bad allergy attack. I can never tell.

I'm glad you don't have to go on the field trip. The kids will be disappointed though.

I did a pepto bismal pink kitchen once. I loved it but dh didn't. I did black accents and it looked really 50ish. Right up my alley.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh Cinj--I shouldn't have drunk after you--lol---I got your cold!! I feel awful. I can't get sick. I got a house full of family this weekend. I really don't know if it's a cold or bad allergy attack. I can never tell.

I'm glad you don't have to go on the field trip. The kids will be disappointed though.

I did a pepto bismal pink kitchen once. I loved it but dh didn't. I did black accents and it looked really 50ish. Right up my alley.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave my pop laying around! I hope you don't get this! I still feel pretty miserable. I slept a little better last night than the night before, but that's not really sayng a whole lot!

I usually have a hard time telling which I have as well. It can be hard to tell what's a cold or an allergy. You'd think there would be more of a distinction! I suppose it COULD be all that drywall dust. I sound like a little frog when I talk, my words barely croak out at times. UGH! No one here but the cats to talk to right now though.

We have white furniture. She LOVED the color, but was disappointed that I didn't do any purple in there. I think I'll use that in my guest room/office! I told her that maybe I'd make her a mural wall with purple flowers. She liked that idea. I think I will paint some more of her furniture white. Right now it's just her toybox and a stackable chest-type thing. It used to be a desk, but it broke. Not wanting to throw it away, I cut the drawers part off and made it a seperate piece of furniture.