Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

WHEW! I am exhausted.


I got Peanut's bedroom and closet painted as well as TBO's closet and the bathroom done today. Not too bad for being under the weather. I've been taking meds all day so I wasn't feeling bad when they were working. Now my head feels like it explode though! I "let" them wear off because I was determined to finish Peanut's room. It's a pepto pink. A creation I made by mixing together my old paints from my other house. I think it looks great. No plans to sell any time soon so I can use bright bold colors here. YAY! TBO's room will be getting painted yellow- IF I can get to his paint!

Apparently Klondike days field trip is not going to happen tomorrow after all. It's supposed to feel like -26 when you factor in the wind chills. BRRRRRR. Hmm, guess I'll get the painting finished tomorrow!
Post a Comment