Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Still trying to figure this one out...

Alright, I'm crazy. That's already been established anyway, right? So, this is my third blog and it's taking a while to figure this one out. The other ones are easier, but I'm sure I'll "get it" soon. It seems friends aren't willing to change where they blog so I am just trying to be more "user friendly". Okay, that didn't quite sound right. Please remove those shoes, I refuse to be your doormat! I just want to be able to keep in touch with as wide of an audience as possible. I will do my best to check in regularly at all blog places and try to blog the same things on all so no one feels left out.

I was spending considerable amounts of time on the hgtv message boards. We were having a great time being all "off topic" and making some good friends, meeting nice people. Then the MODS crashed the party so we all went off on our own directions. Since I have "a" friend here and had already set up an account, I decided to use this one more often so people who aren't members can comment me too. NO PARTY POOPERS ALLOWED!!!!

No comments: