Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Crying my heart out

SO sorry that I didn't act more understanding when you left HGTV Anna. I tried to stand up for us and our dissappearing posts from the other day when we both posted updates. Who knew that someone you don't even know could make you feel like your heart has been ripped out of your chest and stepped on? I got the email today. It made me feel so small and cheap. Like I was trying to sell myself or something. That was enough to make me want to write them off forever. How can they bring us all together only to drive a wedge between us all? I just got done sending a pm to Grntea and Idaho telling that I would also no longer be returning. I've been crying my eyes out ever since. I refuse to go back there for any more humiliation, even if it means I never hear from either of them again. I need a box of kleenex and a gallon of chocolate ice cream!
Post a Comment