Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

I'm it!

I've been tagged by Shady Gardener. Once tagged, you are to write a post listing ten weird, random facts or habits about yourself. Then you find 5 people to tag. Not only do you list them at the end of the post, you have to tell why you chose them. Next, you must leave a "You've been tagged" comment on their blog. They'll come back to read the details. Once these good people have posted their list, they must remember to let you know. One good thing - they can't tag you (or me) back! ;-)

1. I have 2 cats- one for each child. Each owner named their own cat. TBO's cat is Speedy (the cat who acts like a dog) and Peanut's is Sweetie (she likes to pee in empty cardboard boxes, NO clue why!).

2. Both Dad and FIL loved fishing. I'd like to be able to pass on the passion for fishing to my kids, but apparently none of the fishing knowledge Dad shared with me ever soaked through my thick skull.

3. I have one sister who doesn't seem to care for either my husband or myself. I'm not sure what we ever did to earn her scorn.

4. I carry a small package of kleenex in my purse. I may spontaneously burst into tears at a moment's notice and I want to fulfill my girlscout motto and always be prepared!

5. I like to sew. I've made many things such as curtains and pillows. I even made a dress once. It's never been worn. (Hey, I said I LIKED to sew, not that I'm GOOD at sewing. BIG difference!)

6. I feel like I'm good at this game since I like to babble on and on about random topics that most people couldn't care less about!

7. As much as I complain about snow, I don't think I could feel the true spirit of Christmas without it. (Easter though, THAT'S another story altogether!)

8. I like playing video games. My favorite is Harvest Moon. You're a farmer who talks to people, loves up the animals, and plants things. Kind of like me in real life except I never get my mitts on that much money in real life!

9. I enjoy reading and writing. I bet you can't tell from all of the posts I'm constantly making....

10. I'm trying to work on loosing some weight, but this computer can be kind of addicting. I don't get much of a chance to see many people face to face!

I tag Anna at Flower Garden Girl because I feel like we're kindred spirits going through similar trials and tribulations, Joy at Garden Joy 4 Me because I enjoy chatting with her, Melanie at Old Country Gardens since she seems like a neat person I'd like to get to know better, Syl because we've been friends for almost as long as I can remember and I want to see if she can come up with things I don't already know :), and Kathi at Lavender, Lace and Thyme to give her something to do while she waits for all this snow to melt!


Leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look what you did!! I have been tagged before for this--but since you are such a good bud and I'm really weird....I'm going to dedicate a whole post of weird stuff just for you! I'm not good at tagging other's back--so don't be disappointed at that.

I like that you cry easily-me too. cinj==go back and read your response to 8. What exactly is loving up on animals?

Unknown said...

Well, I was too lazy to type details, but since you asked... Clear that thought out of your head!

I MEANT that you talk to them, feed them, give them gifts, pick them up, brush them, basically take care of them I guess.

Melanie Chopay said...

Ok Cinj, I did it, hopefully it's correct :-) It was fun but now I don't know if I can look anybody in the face again...

Anonymous said...

Fun to learn a bit more about you!

Anonymous said...

Tagged! Yikes, it's my first tag. I haven't been blogging very long so I'm not sure if I can tag anyone but I am happy to get that post up! Just for you cinj:)....the snow has melted a lot already, thank goodness. As I watched it come down yesterday it was so beautiful...All day long :)

Unknown said...

Melanie, Anna, Kathi- Sorry, I just had this urge to tag someone this time. Hope no one's mad at me. I just think it's fun learning about other people!

Glad to hear you snow is meltingoff Kathi. Mine seems as thick as it was a week ago. All this shade isn't really helping much though.

Anonymous said...

Mad, no, not at all....I tagged 2 people, I've actually enjoyed reading what others have written. I have posted my tag....:)

Snow, when I went to bed the snow was half melted now that I've opened all the window blinds I see it, more snow, nonstop snow all night apparently! Argh...but it's so beautiful, it reminds me of purity,of Jesus.

Have a blessed Easter!

Shady Gardener said...

cinj,
You are very prompt and I am impressed! Nice job. I feel as though I know you a little better. :-)

Victoria Williams said...

Nice list. I can relate with the scorning sister, I have 3 of them! Good luck with selling your house.