Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

It's been a week already!

So, we got our offer last Saturday. It seems like an eternity since then. Life has been moving in slow motion and it doesn't seem like anything is going anywhere. Does someone have a remote for my life and hit the pause button on me?

I guess I have more phone calls to make. These poor people are probably going to be so sick of me that they'll throw a party when they don't have to deal with me anymore. I know, I'm a worry wart. Can you blame me? 19 months is too long to have a house on the market. I'm tired of living the life of a hermit and I'm SO ready to move on with my life right now. I hope they say yes to the offer soon or I think I'm going to burst into a million pieces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think the last 12 years have gone by quickly, wait until your last child leaves for college...you'll wonder where those 18 years went! Other things...like 19 months of selling your house...drag by like they'll never end, huh? Time is funny like that!

Happy Anniversary! May you have many more!

Unknown said...

Thanks. After this whole experience, I'm sure we will. You're right though, the last couple of years have dragged on unusually long.