Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Free at last!

Maybe I'm speaking too quickly, but I am thankful that my work is done for the summer. I haven't had the time to blog, read blogs, grocery shop, or do anything at home in the last two weeks. I feel like I've barely had time to turn around! I don't remember ever being so busy this late in the year. I mean, isn't the whole point of subbing so I don't have to work every day?

I've been debating if I should apply for my own teaching job anytime soon but I'm just not sure if I'm ready. I mean, do I WANT to be tied to meetings, testing, planning,... It's endless!

Maybe I'll just enjoy my family time while the kids are still young and worry about my career later. I find myself worrying though that if I go too long without getting a full time job that people may think there's something wrong with me and not hire me. (You know, like why people avoid buying a house that's been on the market for too long.) Do I just worry too much?

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment