Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

An Award? Por Moi? Merci!

Okay, so I'm not that great with my French. What do you expect? I haven't had class in about 14 years!

I just wanted to be fancy with my award. Thanks Kathi from lavendar, lace, and thyme! What an honor. She explains the originator of this award a bit on her blog. Sorry, Kathi. I'm going to be lazy and just cut and paste from your blog!

Ana explains the thought behind her award. “This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, art, much art.”

The award is to be passed on to 5 blogs that are outstanding.

Please be so kind to accept this award. You can keep it to yourself or pass it on, that's up to you of course. But there are some rules if you decide to pass on the award to remarkable blogs you feel are worthy of the award.

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award through creativity, design, interesting material and also contributes to the blogger community no matter of language.
2. Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.
3. Award winners have to post the award with the name and link to the blog of the person who gave them the award.
4.Please include a link to the Arte Y Pico blog so that everyone will know where the award came from.
5. Show these rules.

My blog choices:
1. Syl from Watching Paint Dry. We've been friends for a LONG time and I enjoy reading about the family escapades!Syl

2. Debbi from Aunt Debbie's garden. I love hearing what the monkeys have been up to. She makes me laugh when I otherwise may feel like crying.Aunt Debbi

3. Kathleen from Kasey's Corner. I adore the scrapbooking and paper things she comes up with.Kasey's Korner

4. Lisa from Millertime. She's always got something interesting going on over at her place.millertime

5. Amy from High and Dry. This poor lady has had some problems and she is so very strong, I'd like to shout and cheer for all of the progress she's making with her recovery and send her well wishes for a complete recovery!highanddry

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Post a Comment