Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Baby Blue Birds Have Hatched

They just hatched today, they were still eggs when I checked on them yesterday. The looked like little leaves laying in the nest, not a bit of fuzz on them yet even. I didn't run back out with my camera because I didn't want to disturb mama bird too much. She's got 4 more mouths to feed now, she'll need all the time and energy she has to take care of them.

I told the kids they'll have to play in the back yard until the babies have grown and left the nest. I'm sure glad that I have flowers planted in the back yard too. No more dawdling while I water flowers admiring their beauty, new buds, and blooms. I don't want anything bad to happen to the babies on my account! Her nest is about 2 feet from my sidewalk and driveway smack dab in the center of one of my gardens. I guess it's a good thing we don't get too many visitors out here or she'd be running scared all of the time.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment