Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Pizza Sauce Recipe for Silence

This recipe has been approved by the world's pickiest family. If MY family likes it everyone else probably will too!

Drumroll please! Here is the much awaited pizza sauce recipe I promised Silence before the rude departure to the plant nursery this morning (no purchases were made today, but we have some great plans made for if we ever get any extra money). Yet another busy day and this is the first chance I've had to sit down, sorry to make you wait so long.

This Pizza Sauce recipe is super easy and quick to make, so it's not time consuming and is easily customized to your tastes. Better still for me, the kids raved about it and ate it even though it's not the same sauce that they're used to. In MY book that is HUGE!

Ingredients:
6 oz tomato paste
1 & 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic (minced)
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp rosemary

Combine all ingredients and spread on your pizza. Be prepared to be amazed! I don't think I will ever buy premade pizza sauce again.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

5 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Cinj, I have the sour dough starter out on the counter ready to make whole wheat pizza crusts for tomorrow night. I am going to make your sauce. The least pickiest kids in the world will thank you.

Anonymous said...

This looks luscious, Cinj! I'm copying it out onto a recipe card (credited to you, of course) right now!---Silence

Unknown said...

Enjoy ladies! Let me know what you think when you've tried it.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Your recipe sounds wonderful! We enjoy pizza and making your own can be healthier...thanks for the recipe, I will be trying it out!

Hugs,
Kathi :)

Anonymous said...

Yum. Sounds delicious.