Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

What on Earth Can We Do?

I am not an economist or really much of a politic follower at all, in fact I'd say I know very little about how it all works. I still have opinions though, so if you want to hear them, read on!

I have been hoping that the bail out pacage would pass for the whole last weekend. Not for the sake of Wall Street, but for OUR sake. While I don't think greedy bank CEOs and Wall Street big shots should be given a second thought for helping put us in this situation, I was hoping that the people who would be affected by a major shift would cause both sides to come together and agree on something for once. Now it's all the buzz.

We just lost the largest amount of money in history because our politicians are acting like a bunch of children fighting over a much sought after toy at a play date gone bad. It's silly really. I mean, we all want the same thing, don't we? Why can't we just share and be nice and not resort to childish name calling? I know it's an election year and all, but I find it extremely distasteful that people are sniping and finger pointing amongst all of this turmoil. Can we just please put our political posturing behind us and do what's best for everyone? Where are those naughty children's mothers and fathers right now, I think they need a time out!

Maybe it would be easier for us regular folks to stomach a bail out package if the people in charge of all of the failing institutions would be kind hearted enough to give those big, undeserved payouts back to their employers. Fat chance that will happen, but one could hope times like these may cause greedy business mongers to be kind and generous enough not to perpetuate a failing system. What can we do to get out of this mess anyway?

At least I know I'm not the only person getting my credit lines on my credit cards reduced, it hardly feels very soothing to know that though.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment