Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

A Day Late and a Dollar Short and Other Grumblings

I have participated in Carol's Garden Blogger's Bloom Day all through the spring and summer. I don't have a whole lot of flowers around here, plenty of mushrooms though! Needless to say I didn't run out to take pictures of my flowers this month since I really don't have much of anything going on around here.

I saw these mums sitting on the store shelf last month and I decided to purchase them. They were only a dollar each so I thought I'd give them a try. I've never grown mums before so we'll just hope I can keep them alive.



The purple ones were my favorites. I may have mentioned this a time or two before, but I like multi-colored blooms.



I bought the yellow one so the poor purple one wouldn't be all lonely.

Okay, I guess I mis-spoke when I told you that I had nothing else blooming. One of my pansies are still putting out quite a few blooms and I have one marigold that still has a few pathetic blooms too. My camera view finder is broke and my aim was WAY off on those pictures apparently so I only got the two pictures. Can anything else go wrong???

Okay, maybe I shouldn't ask that at this point with all of the health issues up in the air and everything too. I haven't heard anything else from the doctors to report yet so that COULD be a good sign, right?

Now if I could just afford to pay the collection agency, I'd be happy as could be. They're trying to get me to skip a car payment so I can afford to pay them what I owe Wells Fargo. Um, how would we get to work to support our family if we didn't have any transportation? We live out in the middle of nowhere so it's not like I could just walk to work or anything. I don't know why they seem to think I'm being unreasonable when I tell them my story, they keep telling me it's Wells Fargo's turn to get paid. If Wells Fargo and Wachovia could have gotten along and shared back when I had that offer I wouldn't even be in this situation! I feel like crap when I have to tell them I can't afford to pay them, but we need to make the best choices for our family. Does that make me a bad person? They seem to think it does.

I know I need to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks about me, but sometimes I find myself thinking I'm a bad person and making bad decisions. I doubt myself too frequently, I keep feeling my thoughts pulling me to that dark place they were a year ago. I don't want to go back to that place, to be that person again. I want to just move on with my life and be happy again. How much more do I have to endure before I get to move on?

At least going through all of this stuff has made me be less wasteful. I never throw away food anymore. You should have seen dinner tonight. I made left over casserole. I had a small amount of steak, pork chop, french fries, mashed potatoes, carrots, macaroni and cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. To that concoction I added a can of cream of mushroom soup, 3 onion rings chopped up, and some garlic salt and pepper. It was really good. Only one of the kids even complained.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment