Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

A New Reason to be Thankful

I've been thinking a lot the last few days since my encounter with the beast within on Monday. I guess I'm not sure why I should have felt so upset with the woman who forced me to leave the daycare. I mean, if it weren't for her I wouldn't be home as much with my children. What would I do with them over the summer? I wouldn't have met all of you because I wouldn't have had the time to get on the computer to blog or visit your blogs. I was working almost full time and I wouldn't have the time to take care of my family like I have been doing. I wouldn't be thinking about planting a vegetable garden, making our own food, or having the time to finish the basement or build the shed. I probably wouldn't have sought the help I needed to deal with my depression either, so I'd still be miserable and crying because of babies not having enough formula (long story).

So really, I guess I should be thanking her for the changes she has helped create in my life. I wouldn't be in foreclosure with the other house, but I guess that isn't the biggest problem in the world.

Thanks for the unrest I felt I had in my life for a while unnamed lady, it brought about so many positive things that I shouldn't worry about anything else.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great way to look at things Cinj. You always should look for the positive aspects. When I dealt with my depression in my 20's I had to learn a new perspective.

themanicgardener said...

I'm impressed you can take this view so soon. The post about remeeting this woman kept me glued to my chair--sounds hair-raising, actually, and I think you handled yourself & the situation beautifully. Here's hoping all goes smoothly now.
--Kate

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, Cinj. We are on your side. Prayers daily.

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Cinj, I find it so hard to see the light side when things are hard or painful. Thanks for a refreshing look at things.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we met! I wouldn't have been as nice as you. I would have kept my tongue cause it get's me in a lot of trouble but I would have left her a cold stare. You did much better than me. I don't hold grudges but I don't give the time of day to people who spread trouble.

I'm a bit confused. So did she move to where you are now too? I thought she was back at your old place.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

I think you handled it well, it's better to forgive and forget. Oh, I wouldn't strike up a friendship or anything but a nice hello would be fine. Well done!

I have been praying for you, I'm glad you're getting some work, I hope that helps you out.

I was looking at your home in BL...I can't believe it hasn't sold...there are so many homes, beautiful homes sitting empty. I don't think you can lower the price much more, you're practically giving it away. Things have to turn around in our country.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Kathi :)

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Hello Cinj, me again :) stop by when you get a chance, I have a little surprise for you!

Unknown said...

PGL- It took a while, but God helped me see the error of my anger.

Kate- Thanks. I couldn't have kept so calm if I had been left to my own devises, but I like the compliments anyway. :) The event actually happened about two years ago so it's time to get over it and move on with life. She's probably a different person than she was then anyway.

Lola- Thanks. A girl can never have too many prayers.

Debbi- Well, to be honest it did take a while for the message to sink through my thick skull....

Anna- I guess you'll have to thank her then too!

Nope, it happened right after I moved here. I'll have to write about it sometime. I need to dump the baggage I've been carrying and move on with life.

Kathi- Nope, definately not new best friend material! Thanks for the prayers, things are improving and I'll just have to try to stay positive for the next couple of months until all of this can be put behind us.

I know, everyone is practically giving their houses away. I guess my house still isn't cheap enough for anyone to want to buy it though. I saw a couple in our town that sold for around $100,000. It's just crazy!

Thanks for the award, you're such a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Anna..I'm going to read your new post right now, but just wanted you to know that I'm blogless. The whole thing locked up this afternoon and I had enough. I want be starting a new one. I will miss it and will be by to see ya. I did get to read your last response and I appreciate your response.