Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

A New Reason to be Thankful

I've been thinking a lot the last few days since my encounter with the beast within on Monday. I guess I'm not sure why I should have felt so upset with the woman who forced me to leave the daycare. I mean, if it weren't for her I wouldn't be home as much with my children. What would I do with them over the summer? I wouldn't have met all of you because I wouldn't have had the time to get on the computer to blog or visit your blogs. I was working almost full time and I wouldn't have the time to take care of my family like I have been doing. I wouldn't be thinking about planting a vegetable garden, making our own food, or having the time to finish the basement or build the shed. I probably wouldn't have sought the help I needed to deal with my depression either, so I'd still be miserable and crying because of babies not having enough formula (long story).

So really, I guess I should be thanking her for the changes she has helped create in my life. I wouldn't be in foreclosure with the other house, but I guess that isn't the biggest problem in the world.

Thanks for the unrest I felt I had in my life for a while unnamed lady, it brought about so many positive things that I shouldn't worry about anything else.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment