Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

My Newest Niece

My sister had her baby last week. She's a precious little bundle of joy and looks like her 1/2 sister did when she was a newborn. She just put her pictures on her myspace account, if you want to see a picture of my darling niece click on this link.Rhiannon

What a sweet looking baby! I hope that I have the chance to meet her in person some day.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaawwww! And what a beautiful name!

Cindy said...

what a precious little baby!

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Nothing sweeter than a new born. Congratulations.

Gail said...

Fantastic. It is always joyous when a new baby arrives!

Gail

Unknown said...

Thanks all. She is a darling, isn't she? I can't wait to meet her, hopefully around Thanksgiving maybe???

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Congratulations! What fun you'll have.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs,
Kathi :)