Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

A Nice Little Diversion

Nola @ alamo north had this on her blog and I decided to join in on the fun. Here are my answers, please take it and fill in yours...

1. Where is your cell phone. In my purse.

2. Where is your significant other? In the Kitchen

3. Your hair color? Blonde

4. Your Mother? In MN

5. Your Father? In heaven

6. Your favorite thing? Reading, crafting, gardening, blogging, shopping

7. Your dream last night? That my dad was alive again

8. Your dream goal? Loose about 75 pounds

9. The room you're in? Living Room

10. Your hobby? DIY projects, photography, scrapbooking

11. Your fear? Not sure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right where I am now!

13. Where were you last night? At home

14. What you are not? Thin

15. One of your wish list items? Travel and visit the places my ancestors lived

16. Where you grew up? ALbert Lea MN, Sioux City IA, Mapleton IA, Brainerd MN, and Monticello MN.

17. The last thing you did? Turned on the computer

18. What are you wearing? Long sleeved shirt and long skirt

19. Your TV? Living room, kitchen, bedroom, bedroom, bedroom, bedroom, family room, and garage

20. Your Pets? 2 cats and technically a dog but she doesn't live with us

21. Your computer? One that's crashed and a laptop

22. Your Mood? Hungry

23. Missing someone? Dad

24. Your car? Tortise Shell and domestic tabby

25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

26. Favorite Store? Menards

27. Your summer? Warm and perfect

28. Love someone? Lots of people

29. Your favorite colors? Pastels, Earth Colors, and Jewel Tones

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. When was the last time you cried? Watching a movie

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

6 comments:

Nola said...

Go back and read number 24. You either misread it as "cat", or you drive a really odd car...haha!
I love these little things, you find out such neat stuff; thanks for sharing!

Gail said...

Hey Cinj, I am here from blotanical and for some reason I can't find the comment link very easily...so I just clicked around until I found it! A nice diversion! Have a great week...Gail

Anonymous said...

Hey! Those are all pretty cool. I like your tabby car too! You've lived a lot of places and pretty much been like the rest of us--bare footed and hungry! Hugs to ya. I have been super busy this weekend. I put in for a job today...wonder if I'll get it?

garden girl said...

fun facts Cinj!

Victoria Williams said...

This is fun stuff. Eight tv's? That's a lot.
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Nola- LOL. Oops, I guess I did misread it! I guess I should change it to a powder blue mini van, but it's probably good for a laugh so I'll leave it.

Gail- That's weird, I wonder what's going on now. Technology, sheesh!

Anna- Luckily I ate right after posting. Mmm, it was good (and unhealthy) fried chicken, french fries and onion rings. Okay I guess I need to eat salad for lunch and dinner today to make up for it.

If they know what's good for them they'll hire you. Let us know!

Linda- I love these, don't you?

Kim and Victoria- I know. Most of them are older than my children though, they last that long since they are so rarely used. I guess they'll be used even less come February since we only get two of the converter box certificates.