Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

What a Sweetie!

Dawn at C&G Design was wonderful enough to deem me worthy of a "Fabulous Blog Award". She has a wonderful blog and posts SO many creative ideas. If you want to make felt ornaments, she's got TONS of great ideas! Of course she has many other ideas too, but I mention ornaments because it's something we both enjoy doing.

Thank you Dawn!



I guess one of the rules seems to be to list 5 things we are addicted to so, here goes!

1. Ancestry research. I just can't seem to go more than a couple of days without doing some research of some sort. I get so excited when I find something new.

2. Blog hopping. Okay, I can't help it! I've met so many great friends out there in blog land it's hard to stay away. I can also check in on many of my friends' garden blogs while I'm out and about, an added bonus when I can't do any gardening because of the serverly cold and snowy winters we have here.

3. Lotion. It is so dry up here in the winter that I feel like I am wearing alligator skin if I don't keep slathering lotion all over myself. Furnaces can really pull a lot of moisture out of the air when they run more often.

4. My blankets. I just adore settling under my fleece blankets on our reclining couch. It's just so comfy to sit here and relax. The cats usually like to come and warm my feet when I sit here too so I don't even need to wear slippers.

5. Reading. I have so many books I could probably open my own library. What else is a gardener supposed to do when she can't garden? (Well, besides crafts and taxiing kids to and from their sports events.)

I have 3 blogs that I am addicted to too, so they are the people I am going to pass this award on to.

1. Anna from Flower Garden Girl. She is such a wonderful friend, she has helped me to get through many dark days and I will be forever grateful to her for being there for me. She is a fabulous story teller too.

2. Debbi from Aunt Debbi's Garden. Where else can I go to feel better about my family's antics? She's always got so much going on over there and it's a good thing she's able to laugh at herself because she gives me something to smile about on a daily basis.

3. Kathi at Lavendar, Lace, and Thyme. She likes to chat like I do (in other words not very subject specific) and gives me many reminders just when I need to remember to stay grounded. I love visiting her on Spiritual Sundays especially, she comes up with such thought provoking posts.

Stop on by and check out some of my favorite blogs, I'm sure they'd love to chat with you too!

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment