Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

It's Back to School Time!

I can't believe how quickly the summer just flew by.  It's almost as if we didn't have one really, well it didn't FEEL like we had one anyway except for maybe a week here or there.

Did the usual back to school sales to stock up on supplies for school as inexpensively as possible.  I may have went a tad overboard.  Of course Cheesehead called me a hoarder, but I think it's better to pay 25 cents for pencils and stock up now rather than spending a couple of bucks in January for more.  But maybe it's just me who likes to do that...

I always thought back to school time was fun as a kid.  Fresh pencils, erasers, new bags, shoes,...  I didn't get a whole lot of new stuff so it was exciting when I did.  I guess the kids don't like it quite so much though.

When they were little I used to take a first day of school every year.  They posed for me and everything.  I'd get pictures of them getting on the bus, holding their backpacks and all the fun stuff.  Apparently they don't seem to like it anymore.  Last year I could barely get a picture as they ran and dodged the camera.  Seeing me at the bus stop with them?  Well, it seems that they think that's almost worse than a death sentence.  So I did what any mother would do, I bribed them.  With a ride to school.  Yup, now I am resorting to bribery.  Oh well, at least I got my pictures.

Thank you for stopping by to chat with me. Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Cindy

No comments: