Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Looking fr some help

I've been trying to sell my house for over a year now to no avail. i finally decided to post some pics I have on the internet at www.zillow.com so we could discuss my home's shortcomings at www.hgtv.com on the get it sold message boards. I am so unoriginal I am Cinj on every site.

I have been told that my house isn't selling because of clutter and paint colors. I am taking matters into my own hands and asking, no, BEGGING for some help. There just simply isn't enough time for me to do all of the work all by myself. I want to strip all borders and wall papers and repaint most of the house plus rearrange some furniture and clean the carpets. All in a period of 6 days or less (including drive time to get there).

So, if you have any free time at all Dec 26-31 I'm coming then to get it done. I know the dates are stupid, but I never have more than one day any other time I come because of work and kids' school schedules. Even an hour or two would be a GREAT help!

No comments: