Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Am I EVER going to get my house sold????

Well, I got some emails from my realtor today. The news is not so good! We felt pretty good about the price we chose in December, there were houses selling for that price and it was a price I need to get in order to walk away not owing any money. I figured after all the work we did, we'd get it sold.

We've been back on the market for a couple of weeks now and not one showing still! Well, the emails told me why. The prices for January sales were ranging from 120-159,900. That's like 60K LESS than what I owe! YIKES! So, in order to sell for 120, I'd have to bring 70K to closing??? (Have to pay closing costs AND realtor fees!)I don't think I'll be able to do that. Our finances are already stretched tighter than a drum. There is NO way we'll get a loan for that. Yet, no response from our lovely bank even though I sent in our paper work over a month ago.

I guess I won't be sleeping any tonight!
Post a Comment