Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Misc household items

Okay, I took some pictures of a few of my things. They don't look as interesting as FGG's, but my house is a bit crowded until I get my basement finished.



This is from my welcome home pottery collection. I LOVE the colors. I just wish that the big plates had the same neat pattern as the small ones.



One of my many vases. I have a ton of them. This is my newest addition.



Cute birdhouse, isn't it? I can't wait to find the perfect place to put it!



Some of my many floral arrangements. Do you like it? I think they're the only kind of plants I can keep alive inside my house. LOL!



This is a melt warmer. I love the deep earth tones! Can you tell?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinj--I really like that plate set. When you get tired of it--I'll take it. I reminded my builder today that I wanted a plate rack on my hood vent over my stove. I got to find a pretty plate to put there. You and I have similar inside colors. I like the earth tones. Hugs Cinj!! I was at my new house today watching the crown molding go up--and then over at my son's house. He has the flu badly.

Anonymous said...

Pretty photos, pretty things! I, too, like the same colors as in your plates (I'll take them after FGG has her turn) and accessories...though it sounds like you're much more into color on your home's walls than I am. I think we, or at least I, go through stages and right now I'm into "soothing". (or maybe "boring"!):-) Right now my house has mostly tans, creams, greens with accents of burgandy/wine and black. Are you going to post photos of your newly painted rooms?

Unknown said...

FGG & Lin- Sure, you can use them! I don't know that I'll ever get tired of them though.... I got the big plate on clearance so I just paid the price for the smaller plates. Luckily for me I was selling HGP at the time and I got them for 40% off! I have more of them on the wall in my plate rack. I think it would look better if I had a bigger plate, but I like the design so much I just can't find anything I like better.

I have a few pictures up on various places here. I'll get them all together and take pictures after this weekend. We're putting in the carpet today and we'll hopefully get ceilings done this weekend. Busy, busy!