Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Did someone say winter gardens?

Okay, a friend of mine has a post about winter gardens. Not to be out done, I decided to do a post of MY winter garden! Alright I guess I'm kidding. I thought it may be good for a laugh though!


This is my humming bird garden stake. It looks a bit short in this picture, but we have just a little bit of snow. You'll see in the next couple of pictures....


This one is about 24 inches tall I think.... It is a statue of two cats trying to get to a bird bath. It's one of my favorites. You can't tell what it looks like from this picture though.



This is an angel. I believe it's about 36 inches tall. Can you see her arm?

My kids and I painted these bird feeders. They were damaged in a storm a couple of years ago. I thought it would be a fun craft project for us to do together. Peanut made the yellow one, TBO made the brown one, and I made the green one. I know I've got some close-ups of these somewhere....


I discovered a great way to store my pots for the winter. What do you think? I guess I'll have to find a different ladder for my daughter's loft bed if I want to keep using it like this!
Post a Comment