Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Family room is now painted!



Cheesehead finished painting it today. It sure looks great. I can't wait until we get the ceiling and flooring done. I may start digging out my pictures soon if I can get the feel for where I want to put the furniture.



If I don't get a call tomorrow I will be painting the bathroom and hopefully Peanut's room too. I know, I know what a great way to spend Valentine's day huh? Well at least if I'm painting I won't be trying to calm down a bunch of kids who've eaten too much sugar!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you have nicknames for all your family. I think you are pretty awesome! One day--we'll meet in the middle between our states and have lunch--lol. So you are painting if you don't get called to work. I'm probably going to get those pails modge podged. I got to start getting containers ready for all those porches I have.

You commented on us having snow on green leaves---lol--I didn't think of that. I have some perennials coming up that are buried under that very wet snow right now.

Have fun tomorrow!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Well, I like to be able to refer to them as individuals and I can't do that without naming names!

I'd love to be able to drive to FL someday. I'd fly, but Cheesehead (dh) would never agree. Maybe after I unload the house. LOL.

At least your perennials will be well watered!

I got a call today, but am getting a horrid cold so could not sleep well last night. You KNOW what trouble I'd be in if I subbed in that condition! So I had to say know even though the extra money would have come in very handy. I think I'm going to take a nap until the cold medicine kicks in! Then it's off to paint.

Anonymous said...

Cinj--I'm in NC--but if you want to go to Fla to meet--fine with me:) Let's say The Keys just to make it easy on both of us--lol.

Unknown said...

Ya! Sounds great. I thought NC was pretty close to FL anyway. Maybe I don't remember my geography lessons very well! Hmm, maybe I'll have you come and visit me at my new dream home before I sell it back to the builder! LOL!