Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

More ramblings...

Today would have been my grandma Bowman's birthday. I miss her still and she passed away when I was 8. I remember when she took my cousin and I to ET. Hmm, I suppose I'm giving my age away there. Oh well, I'm sure anyone who bothers to read up on my mundane life already knew that anyway!

Went to Wausau Yesterday. Peanut made her first stuffed animal. It's a puppy that she named "Cutie". It even has a birth certificate and everything. We were so excited to eat at KFC. It's been forever! MMMM. Now if they only had a buffet it would be perfect. I miss those buffets!

I didn't sleep well last night. I am so wound up over the house offer I kept returning to think about it the many times I woke up. I guess I'm a bit crazy, but you all knew that already too!
Post a Comment