Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Is it Monday yet?

The kids don't have school today. They've been screaming like banshees, fighting, and just being a general pain. Maybe I won't take them to family fun night tonight after all. I think they know when I'm feeling under the weather because they tend to act worse on those days. Unless I'm normally more tolerant.... Today I'm PMSing AND my head feels like it's being pounded by a sledgehammer. As if ONE of those things wasn't bad enough!

Now Peanut is complaining about my choice for lunch. Do I LOOK like a resterant? UGH! She has been screaming and crying "I don't want chicken soup!" for the last 1/2 hour. Like that will affect my decision or something? SUCH a drama queen! Maybe I'll have her take a nap. I know she's 7 and all, but SERIOUSLY? If it weren't so cold I'd send her out on the front step to cry, but the tears would probably freeze on her cheeks.

Calgon, take me AWAY!

No comments: