Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

No painting got done today...

UGH! What a day. As if it weren't bad enough that Cheesehead is out of town tonight for seminars! I won't be able to sleep tonight without him here.

Here's a run down of my day.
First off, my paint clothes were still in the washer. I had to put them through the dryer before I could start. Once I slipped into my toasty warm painting clothes, I realized that I couldn't find my paint brushes OR roller frames. It took me about 10 minutes to track down a flat head screw driver so I could take all of the wall plates down. Then I was off to look for the rest of my supplies. I never bothered to finish finding the paint brush and frame since I ALSO couldn't find the spackle. I must have looked for at least 1/2 an hour! I have to fill in all the nail holes from TBO's pictures before I paint, so painting today.

Once I changed back into my t-shirt and sweatpants I found out the "mouse" got back in the house. EEWWWWW!!!! Only it wasn't a mouse after all, it was a mole. It's snout was WAY too long to be a mouse. I actually got a close up look at it today since once of my kitties must have gotten to it before I did! (GOOD CAT!) Poor thing was dead as a door nail when I got to it with my fistful of paper towel. (I sure as heck wasn't going to touch it with my bare hands!) I know it couldn't have been the poison already since it would take more than one day for it to get the full effects of the poison. Poor cats thought they found a fun new toy that moves all by itself only to have their fun destroyed by over use of their teeth!

THEN I got a call from one of my banks. Apparently my account has been transferred from one person to another at the bank, only he didn't get her all of the papers she needs. Now I needed to resend the information for the 5th time. I sure hope she got them. I haven't heard back from her yet either so I don't know how to confirm that she got everything.

I need chocolate!

5 comments:

Gail said...

Cinj.

You want real chocolate or metaphorical chocolate...I prefer the real thing! Have I got a chocolate for you...it is a new one they are testing it and it can be gotten on the internet...www.tcho.com.

Gail

Anonymous said...

Sorry your day went sideways on you! Since you find painting theraputic, hope you can get to it tomorrow. My mom was like that...loved to paint and did often. The interior of our house was continually changing. Not a bad hobby considering the cost and bother of having it done professionally.

Hang in there...soon the whole sale of your house will be nothing more than a memory.

Unknown said...

Gail- Either kind would be great right about now! I'll have to try to order some of that chocolate you reccommended once my house sells.

Lin- I'm not usually too crazy with the changing the paint colors *TOO* often. I like to mix it up a bit and paint birdhouses, ceramic pieces, and other items too. I won't be able to get any painting done for the next 3 days now. I'm working. Oh well, talking is also theraputic for me, so if I share a lunch period with someone I like talking to it should all work out anyway! (Unless I get another class like I had Thursday. Ofdah! What a crew THAT was!)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! You got here at blotanical!! woo hoo!!! Congrats! I can't believe how much you've been doing--killing moles, painting, chasing kids, entering and re-entering info to the bank. Shew, makes me tired. I lowered the price on my house again today. That's $20,000 since we first listed. Maybe this will make it move.

Anonymous said...

Hi cinj...just dropped by to say..Good Day. My husband has been gone as well but he's arriving home this evening, I don't sleep well when he's gone either. Wouldn't you think it would be the best sleep a girl could get? The whole bed all to ourselves, nope, not me :). I'll be thinking of you and you'll eventually get to the painting, it'll be there waiting for you :)