Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Taking my mind off my troubles

I don't know what it is about painting, but it seems so theaputic for me. So, now that I finally moved TBO downstairs I am thinking about painting the upstairs bedroom before I move my desk in. Peanut is still going to be using it for a month or so probably since Cheesehead only gets about 4 days worth of work in during that amount of time.

I'm pretty pleased with the way TBO's room turned out! I still have to find some of his boxes of stuff to put in there, but the paint color looks fantastic with the Packer plaques. He came out of his room about three times yesterday, so I'm guessing he's pretty pleased with it as well!

I'll come back later with some pictures of the progress I'm making.

2 comments:

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Good Morning Cinj!

If you were closer...I'd pay/beg/get on my knees for you if you'd come and help me paint!:) Once I get going I'm fine but I have been putting it off for several years now.....I guess I've helped so many others with their wallpaper and painting I just hate to do my own :).

Thanks for the tip about the fountain cherry tree,I may have considered planting one but it looks like it's zone 5...someone wasn't honest with you.

Have a wonderful day, I'm off to work soon!

Kathi :)

Unknown said...

Hmm, no wonder it died! I was so mad that I spent so much money on it and it died so fast.

What area of MN do you live in?

I like to paint, but I never did today. I too have been meaning to paint for almost 2 years now. I'm going to write a whole post about my LOVELY day.

Heck, I'd do it for free. No begging required! It's always more fun when you have people to paint with!