Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Our yard on moving day

I wanted to share with you the way our yard looked when we moved into our house almost 2 years ago. As you can see, the weeds were few and far between with no grass or lanscaping to be seen.



This is a picture of Cheesehead walking in front of our house. If you look closely you can see large chunks of concrete and other rocks scattered throughout.



This is our front yard. Do you see all of the pine needles in the yard? You should have seen that pile after I raked.



I hate the fact that our driveway is gravel. I sure wish I would have been able to use my tax return money to put in a blacktop driveway instead of having to pay off bills with it. I guess a person really needs to select priorities though....



Our home as it appears from the road. There really isn't a whole lot of in-between growth in there. The low growth is thorny berryless bushes and ferns.



This is the left side yard. We have placed the kids' swingset here. That will be part of a different post.


Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment