Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

50 cent lamp make over

This is a project that I've been working on today! I have this slightly damaged lamp with some chips in the paint. Rather than throw it out (as Cheesehead would prefer), I decided to paint it. Well, the paint chips are the excuse I'm using since the color didn't match my guest room anyway.



If you look toward the bottom of it, you can see the paint chips. It still works, so I figure why get rid of it?



This is what it looked like after the first coat of paint. I got the paint on clearance at my local Walmart for only 25 cents per bottle. I have a total of three bottle, but I only had to use two to get my end results!



Here is my "final" product. (I use that term loosly since I may add some stenciling or lacquer finish or something at some other point. For now I'm happy, so I think I'll find another project to busy myself with instead!)

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment