Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

What a quandry!

Well, I finally heard from the banks. It wasn't the final word by any means, but I was full of hope. There was a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Well, apparently I don't have buyers any more. I'll be able to lower the price once I hear what they want, but now who knows how much longer it's going to be. Will I get foreclosed? Mom says that I got an official looking notice from some official looking lawyer type place. I'll have to wait for the mail to get forwarded, but I'm sure it's probably my notice.

Why can't I just sell my house? Why did I do all of that work again? SIGH. I'm so frustrated! It's no wonder that I'm depressed.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

2 comments:

tina said...

So very sorry to hear about the difficulties!

Anonymous said...

That is SO disheartening. There are so many people in your same situation, it's just heartbreaking. I hope something good happens soon.