Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Cat antics

While it is 40 degrees outside (and it's supposed to hit 50), we're still covered in snow. I guess I could show you a lovely picture of my driveway now that it's almost all melted off. If that were my grass I'd be much happier though. Since I know so many of you like to hear about pets, I thought I'd share these gems with you instead!



Isn't this sweet? They love to sit together on Cheesehead's lap. Nap time for all! Cheesehead was sleeping too, but prefers that I not take pictures of him (party pooper).



Wasn't it so wonderful of Sweetie to help me fold my laundry?

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, too cute! My beloved Maine coon Jessie was a tortoiseshell with white, truly beautiful to behold (and with lots of attitude to boot). But okay, I've obviously missed a few chapters here. I have tried and tried to control myself, but I just can't stand it anymore: Why do you call him Cheesehead?!! I keep picturing someone with a square, yellow head like Homer Simpson or SpongeBob SquarePants.

Unknown said...

Ellen- LOL! It's a bit of a long story but I guess it never occured to me to explain! I suppose you'd only know if you were a Packer fan or rooted for a rival team. See, he was born and raised in WI and he's a die hard fan. Me? I'm from MN, so I've always teased him about it since I root for the Vikings. I don't want to use his real name on the internet, so I come up with nicknames for the family instead. The Packer fans have these little "hats" that look like cheese, hence the term "cheesehead". I'm not sure where the kids' cheesehead is, I'll have them pose for a pic once I uncover it!

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Oh, I got to see your kitties too. Very cute

Debbi

lisa said...

Aren't cats just the best "helpers"? ;-)