Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Does anyone have $5,000 laying around?

Me neither! I heard a preliminary quote from my realtor that the banks seem to be likely to want me to come up with a combined total of $5,000 in order to take the offer I got 2 months ago. I don't know where I'm going to come up with that kind of money. Haven't I lost enough money already? SIGH! Any ideas? I'm fresh out! I don't think I'll qualify for a loan at this point....

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

5 comments:

Syl said...

This really sucks, but do either of you have a 401k to take it out of?

Unknown said...

We could if forced to, but I guess we'd rather avoid that if possible. We already lost a ton out of that this year.

tina said...

Mortgage the plants?:)

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe the buyers can meet you half way?

Unknown said...

I've got some calls to make today. I'm hoping to find an easy answer other than rading my 401K. I want bank #2 to refinance our current house and just add the money they want to that, but with no closing costs and a lower interest rate. I don't know... is that asking too much? I have a little money set aside in savings, but not THAT much!