Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Eeureka! I found it.



Look what I discovered in my back yard last night! Can anyone say future garden location? While it's shady in the picture it must get the most sun throughout the day. One nice thing about snow, it shows you the sunniest locations in your yard without having to constantly remember to check! I was thinking about starting my compost pile nearby too. Yay for progress. Now, if I could see my front yard....

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

10 comments:

The Diva said...

Yea for you! Any sunny spot at my house is a potential garden.~~Dee

ChrisND said...

Great to see the snow leaving. You're right, I noticed my shady spots by finding where the snow melts last. Surprise, it's the north side of the house and fence.

We still have one deep corner with snow.

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Congratulations, it looks like a fine garden spot.

Unknown said...

Dee- That's for sure. I have gardens all over my yard, even non sunny spots. Those spots are reserved for flowers though....

Nancy- That's what I thought. It should also be a nice spot to put a compost pile. I have plenty of room!

Chris- Hmm, my front yard still has deep snow cover too. SIGH. I really want to check my plants and grass! Most of the rest of the yard is emerging from the snow piles though.

Deb- Thanks! I'm SO happy. Can you see me jumping for joy?

Anonymous said...

I would do raised beds cause of all the roots. If you dig and hit roots--then it's raised beds. I see all open areas as future beds of color or textures. It's fun to dream.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Anna- You read my mind! I was actually planning to do that, it was nice having raised beds in my old garden, so I'd probably do it even if the roots weren't there.

Unknown said...

Tina- How do you report spam? I can't find a place to report this goof ball.

Anonymous said...

Go for it! Looks like a great spot to me! Then again, any spot is great for raised beds.

Unknown said...

Kathi- You are SO right! I can hardly wait to get started.