Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Syl, MT, Anna, IR, grntea, Gail, Debid, REL, and countless others

Ellen's post about her friend that took her life has really gotten me thinking.

I have been thinking about how my cyber friends have helped me to seek help for my depression. There have been many circumstances in my life that lead me to the path that I am on. Syl and my cousin MT first encouraged me and helped me to see that I souldn't be ashamed of my problems. Because of them I went to my doctor to seek the meds that I needed so much to help me start on my current journey toward making friends and finding happiness again.

I have since met so many wonderful cyber friends who have helped me to turn my life around. I was going nowhere fast even though I had so much potential. I was unmotivated, tired, out of touch, and feeling terrible about everything I could possibly think of. My friends helped to point out to me that I am a worthy person who is smart and deserving even though I didn't feel like I was. I have endeavored to overcome the obstacles that brought me to this place. Even though I still struggle and have bad days, I feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

So, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank those whom I know and those who feel I know (even though I never met them) who have encouraged me along the way.

I may never meet some of these people, I may never hear from some of them again (since I refuse to return to the message boards that brought us together). They have been my angels and brought me back from the brink of despair and helped me to laugh again. To you I will be eternally grateful, and to God who brought you into my life at the time I most needed you.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment