Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

I had to call in the reinforcements!

Since I got stuck in the driveway last week PLUS we got another foot of snow, I decided to call in a snow plow today. I am sure hopeful that we don't get any more snow this year. It's supposed to be 60 later this week so maybe we'll be snow free by next weekend?



There was so much snow it wasn't even funny. I started shovelling some a bit last week, but it was so wet and heavy that my back hurt after just a few minutes of work. Look at that pile!



Luckily we had packed the snow all winter and it was cold today so we had minimal damage to our gravel. See? The snow is barely brown at all.



This shows how much snow we got last night. Is that enough for you? The snow was melting so nicely too!

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

7 comments:

ChrisND said...

Hopefully you will be snow free soon, and for the rest of the season. I just breathed a sigh of relief when we didn't get the additional foots of snow. Somehow areas around us got the big load and we managed only a little.

Does the phrase of April Showers apply to snow showers too?

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Ugh! It hurts just to look at it!!!

Unknown said...

Chris- Well, what a great way to think of it. I know I really need to quit complaining about the snow, it's probably just driving everyone else crazy.

Ben- I know! Doesn't it though? Here we are almost 1/2 way through April and we have all of this snow. We should be down to grass by now with just a few scattered piles of sand covered snow piles by now. Okay, I'll stop now. I really mean it this time!

Anonymous said...

Cinj,
Is that common for this time of year in your area? I feel for you. It's Spring for crying out loud!
By the way, thanks for your visit and comment on my blog!
shirley

Anonymous said...

Now you're cooking Cinj! Getterdone! The grass is turning green, shouldn't that mean there will be no more snow here! Still some snow piles here and there but not as much as you have left!

Anonymous said...

Oh brother...no way I could still be a sane person looking at that in April. I don't see how you do it. But you know..some people who move down here tire of having no real winter. You would probably miss the snow if you lived in my area. We've worn shorts during the Christmas holidays. My mom bought me a Santa skiing behind a motor boat.

Unknown said...

Shirley- Actually it's not. Most years we have little (if any) snow left by now. I guess this winter was extra snowy. Lucky me!

Kathi- HA! No more getting stuck in the driveway for me. YAY! Now, if I could just melt the snow off my lawn....

Anna- You know what I like to do? Close the blinds so I can't see the snow and garden hop cyber style. Alright, maybe it's denial but I can't stand it either!

I need snow for Christmas so I'm sure I'd miss the snow some.... But not in April! I need snow for about a month or so, where could I find that? I guess God doesn't do special requests like that, huh?