Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't pulled a vanishing act. Cheesehead has been on vacation this week plus I've only had two days off this week which I spent finishing my basement. I've gotten the 2 downstairs bedrooms almost completely decorated as well as the guest room, so I'm pretty happy with my accomplishments. I still have to poly the doors and casings though. I'll be taking pictures one day next week.

So, no I haven't forgotten anyone! I just haven't had time to make my usual rounds.

This weekend we are going to go pick up some of our stuff from our other house. I'm tired of staging it with all of our stuff. I mean, I've got an offer so do I really need to keep it staged? Well, I know I probably should. I'm tired of not having a guest room though. Hopefully I'll hear a resounding "YES!" from the bank to the sale of our house. I sure wish that they'd make up their minds soon, I'm awfully tired of trying to be patient. It's been a month and a half since we got the offer for pete's sake!

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

10 comments:

kris said...

Wow, sounds like you're making good progress on your decorating and all. I've got my fingers crossed for your sale!!

I love your bugs - that would be a great project with kids. Fun.

Are you getting the same weather we are? 50's today!! I cut back all the big stuff in the gardens - still way too wet to rake, but sure felt good to doing something garden related!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi Cinj ... hang in there girl .. I'm sure things will come together soon !
You are doing so well with the decorationg .. I fell behind and never did get my kitchen painted.
Now .. it will have to wait for Autumn/winter ..
The garden will take center stage soon .. I actually saw green signs of life yesterday !
Good luck with the sale.
Joy

tina said...

Congrats on your house offer!

Victoria Williams said...

good luck with the house sale. Sounds like your decorating is coming along well.

Anonymous said...

You're like the energizer bunny...getting lots done! Looking forward to seeing the results/photos of all your hard work.

I'm sure it will feel good to retrieve the rest of your things and get them set up in your home.

It's a beautiful, sunny day here in So. CA, about 72 degrees.

Hope you have a good weekend! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cinj! You've been in my thoughts and prayers, I hope your house sells! Staging is a good thing, don't be discouraged!

Kathi :)

Unknown said...

Kris- Thanks. My realtor sent me a promising email so we will HOPEFULLY know something by tomorrow. I sure hope it's the good news we've been waiting for! Time will tell....

Snow has been going down steadily here, but still not a blade of grass in sight. I've been thinking about getting out a ruler and measuring just to see how much snow is really left. I'm tired of guessing, I'll have to see if I can hunt down my boots.

Joy- Glad you're seeing signs of life finally. I'm still waiting here. It has been staying warmer though, so hopefully it won't be long!

Tina- Thanks. I sure hope the banks help us get it sold finally!

K&V- Thanks. I'll be posting my pics as soon as I finish. Now I just need to motivate myself to get back to work! It's been a busy weekend.

Lin- I sure hope I can stay motivated enough to get it done this week. I'm feeling good about the progress I've been making. I can't wait to post my pictures!

I'm feeling a bit annoyed having to leave so much behind still, but I guess my garden isn't really ready for the rest of my statues and stuff anyway. Next time for sure!

Kathi- Thanks! We need all the extra prayers we can get. I am sure hoping to get some good news tomorrow! I've been praying extra hard since I got that email!

tina said...

Cinj-How does the bank help sell it? The appraisal and loan for the buyer?

Unknown said...

Tina- Our offer is WAY less than what we owe. It's the way of the market right now I guess. Anyway, the bank can set up a "short sale" so you can sell your house without having to bring all of that extra cash to closing. Many times they forgive the extra debt (that's what I'm hoping for!) or they would arrange for you to pay the balance of your loan over time. They had someone come through and give them a value for the house a week or so ago. Now we're just wating for the final decision. I am also still waiting to hear from the bank I've got my second through. This one is the biggest hurdle though I think....

tina said...

Good luck!