Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't pulled a vanishing act. Cheesehead has been on vacation this week plus I've only had two days off this week which I spent finishing my basement. I've gotten the 2 downstairs bedrooms almost completely decorated as well as the guest room, so I'm pretty happy with my accomplishments. I still have to poly the doors and casings though. I'll be taking pictures one day next week.

So, no I haven't forgotten anyone! I just haven't had time to make my usual rounds.

This weekend we are going to go pick up some of our stuff from our other house. I'm tired of staging it with all of our stuff. I mean, I've got an offer so do I really need to keep it staged? Well, I know I probably should. I'm tired of not having a guest room though. Hopefully I'll hear a resounding "YES!" from the bank to the sale of our house. I sure wish that they'd make up their minds soon, I'm awfully tired of trying to be patient. It's been a month and a half since we got the offer for pete's sake!

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment