Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

A true Wisconsinite. I had to laugh!

I just had to snicker today. On my way to help with the D.A.R.E. graduation this morning I saw a man walking down the highway with a case of beer. His head was bent down toward the ground, his free arm was blocking the attempting to block the wind from his face, and he was ankle deep in heavy wet snow. There was a driving wind, the trees were swaying so hard, I thought for sure that some of them would topple over! I think I heard that the wind was gusting up to 31 miles per hour.

Ha, all of this snow and wind and what was he worried about? The essentials? Heck no. Beer! Well, I suppose he must have though that beer was essential. Me? I'd be buying milk instead. I sure as heck wouldn't be out walking in this weather either, but maybe I'm just lazy?

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment