Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Warning Signs of Depression (for you or someone you know)

Depression is a hard disease to deal with. I have it and I'm working on my recovery, it's a long, slow road but I'm already starting to feel better. I've felt pretty good a few days lately which hasn't happened for a long time, in fact it's been years.

I felt inspired to share some signs to watch for, it has been on my mind so much lately that I wish someone had confronted me about it sooner. I wish I had sought help sooner. I gave up so much of my life to this disease and I don't want you to do the same thing.

What have I discovered on this journey? I have discovered that asking for help doesn't make me weak, it makes me stronger. I am not alone. My condition CAN be treated. I can become myself again, it will just take time and patience.

Please read this list and seek help if you (or someone you love) have depression. These symptoms are things that occur often or on an almost daily basis.

Frequent sadness
Irritablility
Low energy
Trouble sleeping
Fatigue
Significant weight loss or weight gain
Feeling worthless or guilty for no reason
Loss of interest in your favorite activities
People say that you act agitated or restless
You've slowed down (softer voice, take more time moving into action)
You feel isolated from family and friends
Trouble concentrating or making decisions
Thoughts of death or suicide
Do your symptoms affect your ability to function or be yourself on a daily basis?

I encourage you to check out these websites if these symptoms apply to you or someone you love. Get help. Be yourself again, it's not too late.

symptoms assessor to take to your doctor

depression topics on web md

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment