Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Garden book tag

Oops! It's been almost a month since Dee at Red Dirt Ramblings tagged me. I said I'd do it, so here it is... finally! See her original post here Garden Book Tag

The rules are:

Pick up a book of at least 123 pages
Open the book to page 123
Find the fifth sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag five people

I'm not going to pick 5 people though, sorry. If you want to consider yourself tagged, please do so though with my blessings!

I am currently reading "LET IT ROT! The Gardener's Guide to Composting" by Stu Campbell. I decided since I want to be successful with my new compost pile, I should see if I can find out more information about what it is I want to achieve.

In his book, Stu says:"Spread whatever compost you have been making over the summer over the entire growing area. You can do this any time after the first killing frost and before the soil becomes frozen hard. It is not a requirement that it be turned or tilled right into the garden; it will do the soil a lot of good if you just let it lie there over the winter."

I plan on learning much more about this new journey towards living a greener life. I hope to find out much helpful earth saving information.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment