Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

House Showing Tonight at 5!

Our realtor FINALLY got our price lowered. I tried to get it changed before Memorial Day, but it didn't happen. It was lowered yesterday afternoon and we just got a notice a little while earlier that it's getting shown tonight at 5:00. I sure hope Mom left it clean when she went to work this morning! I want to get an offer on the house so we don't end up having to forclose. I don't really think that I'm asking too much, am I? I guess it won't be the end of the world either way, but it just seems like it would be harder to let it foreclose than for a deserving family to get a good deal on a fabulous house.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Cinj!!! Prayers headed your way and all fingers crossed!!!

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Good luck girl.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

My prayers are with you! I hope this is the perfect family for your home :)

Jane O' said...

I'm sure someone will put in a bid soon. I can feel it coming.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you!!!! Let us know!! Either way girl---you have really tried hard.

tina said...

Good luck!

Gail said...

It's Saturday...did anything happen with the showing?


gail

Unknown said...

SIGH! Nothing yet. Thanks for all of your well wishes. I guess if it's not supposed to happen, it's not going to happen. Nothing more I can do but let God take control and do what He thinks is best. I wish he'd let me in on the decision and what I'm supposed to learn from all of this turmoil though.

Anonymous said...

Darn. I was going to add my good luck wishes but just read your update. You never know, something good could still be right around the corner. Keeping hanging in there.