Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Peanut's at it again!

I hoped she had rid herself of her naughty ways since she hasn't been in much trouble this school year. Alas, my hopes were dashed when she got in trouble twice in the last month!

The worst part wasn't even that she got in trouble. Don't get me wrong, I frown on this behavior heartily and she does get in trouble for acting up in school. The worst part though is that she tries to hide it from me! The last two times she has lied and said there was nothing to worry about in her backpack (locker) and attempted to hide the write up slips from me. What's the point? Silly girl, she must know that she'll be figured out eventually.

I'm hoping I nipped it in the bud though. After her last escapade I marched right into her room and told the teacher (with Peanut in attendance) that if a write up slip didn't come back the next day I would appreciate an email. I then proceeded to explain why. Her teacher and I both expressed our disapproval of such actions. I hope she doesn't attempt this any more. She gets in way more trouble for lying about getting in trouble than "just" for getting in trouble anyway. SIGH!

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment