Do NOT Copy

Do NOT Copy

Another mystery.

This time, it's a spider? I think... It has a tail though. Longer than the spider's body. Weird.



I've never seen anything quite like it. Maybe I haven't been very observant since I became depressed though. I mean I lived in this house for 5 years before we moved, how could I have possibly never seen something like that???

I know, I know I said I'd post my new garden arbor photos today. It got so hot though. It was in the 70's. That's not usually too hot for June, but when the day starts out at 40 degrees it's quite a big change. I'll finish tomorrow morning, I PROMISE! Okay? It's 1/2 done or a little more. I've got a couple of plants to move that I planted earlier this spring. I think they would go beautifully in my new arbor garden. I need a few extra plants anyway. Then the mulch to lay. I'm not sure if I'll get any edging done, but as long as the rest of it is done I'm not going to be too picky.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a message and a backlink. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cindy
Post a Comment